It’s time to get your tastebuds ready for one of the tastiest treats on the market: Marketside Strawberry and Creme Muffins.
These muffins are tiny, delicious, and creamy—just like you want them to be!
They’re also available at your local Central Market grocery store, so you can get them whenever the craving hits.
- Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins are a sweet and creamy treat perfect for breakfast or snack time.
- Each muffin is small, fitting perfectly in the palm of your hand, and beautifully packaged.
- With 23g of added sugar per serving, the muffins may not be the healthiest option available.
- At $14.99 for a pack of nine, they are a bit pricey but worth it for the delicious taste and quality ingredients.
- Overall, I would recommend trying these muffins as they are a tasty indulgence, perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Introduction to Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins: A delicious treat for breakfast or snack time
As a food lover, I am always on the lookout for new and exciting treats to add to my breakfast and snack rotation.
That’s why I was thrilled to come across Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins during my latest grocery store visit. From the moment I saw the packaging, I knew I was in for a treat.
These muffins are made with fresh, juicy strawberries that are mixed and swirled into a rich and creamy batter, resulting in a heavenly taste sensation.
The butter streusel topping adds a delicious crunch that perfectly complements the soft, fluffy texture of the muffins.
Whether enjoyed in the morning with a cup of coffee or as an afternoon snack, these muffins are a delightful indulgence that can be enjoyed anytime.
Plus, they are so easy to grab on-the-go, making them a great option for busy days when I don’t have time to prepare a full breakfast or snack.
Ingredients and nutritional facts: What’s in these muffins, and are they good for you?
As a health-conscious individual, I always make sure to check the nutritional facts and ingredient lists of any food I consume. Marketside’s strawberry and cream muffins are no exception.
After taking a closer look at the packaging, I was pleased to see that each serving size of two muffins contains 19 grams of total fat and 4 grams of saturated fat, both of which are under 25% of the daily value (DV). The muffins also contain 35 milligrams of cholesterol and 210 milligrams of sodium, which are both under 15% of the daily value.
In terms of carbohydrates, each serving size of two muffins contains 43 grams of total carbs, with 23 grams of added sugar.
While this may seem high, it’s important to keep in mind that these muffins are a sweet treat and are not meant to be consumed in large quantities on a daily basis.
Also, the muffins do contain 1 gram of fiber, which is 4% of the daily value.
As for the ingredients, the muffins are made with a combination of wheat flour, sugar, soybean oil, eggs, strawberries, brown sugar, and a variety of other ingredients, such as preservatives and natural and artificial flavorings.
Even though the muffins have some ingredients that aren’t the best for you, like palm oil and added sugars, they are still a tasty treat when eaten in moderation.
Overall, if you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy as a breakfast or snack option, Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins are a tasty choice that won’t break the bank nutritionally.
Health Benefits: What’s not so healthy about them
While Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins are a delicious treat that I enjoy from time to time, I do recognize that they are not the healthiest food option out there.
One aspect of the muffins that is not so healthy is the added sugars, which make up a significant portion of the total carbohydrates. Consuming too much added sugar has been linked to an increased risk of various health problems, such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease.
Another ingredient that raises some health concerns is palm oil, which is used in the muffins. While palm oil is a common ingredient in many food products, it has been associated with deforestation and habitat destruction, which can have negative impacts on wildlife and the environment.
Despite these concerns, I believe that it’s all about balance and moderation. Enjoying a muffin as a treat every now and then is perfectly fine, as long as it’s not a regular part of your daily diet.
Also, choosing to pair the muffin with a side of fresh fruit or a protein source, such as a hard-boiled egg, can help to balance out the nutritional profile and make for a more well-rounded meal or snack.
Taste Test: Exploring the sweet and creamy flavor of Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins
As a food lover, I’m always excited to try new things and explore different flavors. So, when I first heard about Marketside’s strawberry and cream muffins, I knew I had to give them a try. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint!
The muffins have a sweet and creamy flavor, thanks to the combination of strawberries and creme swirled into the batter.
The strawberries add a delicious burst of fruity flavor, and the creamy batter makes it rich and indulgent. The butter streusel topping also adds a nice crunch and a touch of buttery sweetness.
One thing I appreciate about these muffins is that they’re not overly sweet or cloying, which can sometimes be the case with bakery items. The balance of flavors is just right, making them a perfect treat for breakfast or snack time.
Texture and Appearance: How these muffins look and feel on the palate
As someone who loves to savor his food, texture and appearance are important aspects that contribute to my overall enjoyment of a dish. When it comes to Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins, I have to say that both the appearance and texture are quite impressive.
Visually, these muffins are a delight to behold. The vibrant red swirls of strawberry mixed with the creamy batter make for an eye-catching contrast. The butter streusel topping adds a nice golden-brown hue and a bit of texture to the overall appearance.
As for the texture, the muffins are soft and moist, with a slightly crumbly and tender crumb.
The strawberry swirls add a bit of juicy texture, and the streusel topping provides a nice crunch. The overall combination makes for a delicious and satisfying mouthfeel.
Overall, I think that Marketside’s strawberry and cream muffins are both visually appealing and texturally satisfying.
They look just as good as they taste, and the combination of textures adds a lovely dimension to the overall experience of enjoying these muffins.
Butter Streusel Topping: A perfect complement to the strawberry and creme flavor
When it comes to baked goods, a good topping can make all the difference. And let me tell you, the butter streusel topping on Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins is nothing short of perfect.
The streusel topping is made with a combination of butter, flour, and sugar, which gives it a sweet and slightly buttery flavor.
It’s also crumbly and soft, which adds a nice contrast to the soft and moist muffin base. The streusel topping is generously sprinkled on top of the muffins, providing a nice crunch with every bite.
What I love most about the streusel topping is how well it complements the strawberry and creme flavors of the muffins.
The sweetness of the streusel pairs perfectly with the creamy batter and the juicy bursts of strawberry. It adds just the right amount of texture and sweetness to balance out the flavors.
Packaging and Presentation: Is the packaging
When it comes to baked goods, packaging and presentation can be just as important as the taste and texture.
I was pleasantly surprised by the packaging of Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins. Each muffin is individually wrapped in a square sheet of paper that is beautifully folded in a way to cover the edges and sides.
I appreciated the attention to detail in the presentation of these muffins. The square paper not only adds a touch of elegance but also keeps the muffins fresh and protected.
It also makes it easy to take them on the go, as they can be easily slipped into a bag or purse.
One thing I noticed about the muffins themselves is that they are quite small, fitting easily in the palm of my hand. While some may prefer larger muffins, I found the smaller size to be just right for a quick breakfast or snack.
Value for Money: Are these muffins worth the price?
Value for money is an important consideration when it comes to any food product, and Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins are no exception.
As a food lover, I understand the importance of balancing quality with cost.
These muffins are made with high-quality ingredients and are certainly a tasty treat, but they do come at a price. A pack of nine muffins retails for around $14.99, which may be a bit steep for some consumers.
That being said, it’s important to consider the overall value of these muffins.
They are made with real strawberries and a creamy batter, which is a nice change from some of the overly sweet and artificial baked goods that can be found on store shelves. The butter streusel topping is also a delicious addition that adds a nice crunch to each bite.
In my opinion, if you are looking for a high-quality treat that is made with real ingredients and has a delicious flavor, then these muffins are worth the price.
However, if you are on a tight budget or prefer a more basic baked good, then these may not be the best choice for you.
Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and how much you are willing to spend on a treat.
Conclusion and Recommendation: Final thoughts on Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins
After indulging in Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins, I must say that I am impressed with the flavor and overall quality of the product.
The combination of the sweet and creamy batter with fresh strawberries mixed and swirled in it is truly delightful. The butter streusel topping adds the perfect crunch to the soft and fluffy muffin.
Although the nutritional facts may not be the healthiest, the taste and texture make up for it.
The packaging is also well presented, with each muffin individually wrapped and ready to go. However, the price point may be a concern for some, as they are on the pricey side compared to other muffins on the market.
Overall, if you’re looking for a delicious treat to enjoy for breakfast or snack time and don’t mind spending a little extra, I highly recommend giving Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins a try.
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
Sure, here’s a list of the ingredients found in Marketside’s Strawberry and Creme Muffins and a brief explanation for each one:
- Bleached enriched wheat flour: White flour that has been treated with various chemicals to improve texture and shelf life.
- Wheat flour: Flour made from ground wheat grains.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3, niacin is essential for proper cell function and metabolism.
- Reduced iron: A form of iron that has been treated to remove impurities and improve absorption.
- Thiamine mononitrate: Also known as vitamin B1, thiamine is important for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Riboflavin: Also known as vitamin B2, riboflavin is important for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Folic acid: A type of vitamin B that is important for proper brain function and cell growth.
- Malt barley flour: Flour made from malted barley, which is used to add flavor and color to baked goods.
- Sugar: A sweetener made from sucrose.
- Soybean oil: Oil extracted from soybeans, commonly used in cooking and baking.
- Water: A transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid essential for life.
- Eggs: A source of protein, eggs are commonly used in baking to add moisture and structure.
- Strawberries: A sweet and juicy fruit that adds flavor and texture to the muffins.
- Brown sugar: A sweetener made from sugar and molasses.
- Palm oil: A type of vegetable oil commonly used in food production.
- Cornstarch: A starch made from corn that is commonly used as a thickener in recipes.
- Invert sugar: A type of sugar that is commonly used in baked goods to prevent crystallization.
- Glycerin: A clear, odorless liquid used as a sweetener and preservative in food production.
- Leavening agents: A combination of baking soda and stearoyl lactylate used to help the muffins rise and become fluffy.
- Polysorbate 60: An emulsifier that helps the ingredients mix together evenly.
- Natural and artificial flavorings: Additives used to enhance the taste of the muffins.
- Whey and nonfat dry milk: Used to add moisture and flavor to the muffins.
- Potassium sorbate: A preservative used to prevent spoilage.
- Salt: A common seasoning used to enhance flavor.
- Wheat gluten: A protein found in wheat that helps the muffins become more elastic and hold their shape.
- Xanthan gum and guar gum: Thickening agents used to give the muffins a more dense and cake-like texture.
- Sorbic acid: A preservative used to prevent mold growth.
- FD&C Red No. 3 and FD&C Red No. 40: Synthetic food colorings used to give the muffins their pink color.
- Annatto extract and turmeric: Natural food colorings used to enhance the color of the muffins.
- Enzymes: Proteins that help break down the ingredients and improve texture.
Other interesting articles:
- Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Chocolate Chip Review: A Deliciously Wholesome Snack
- HARIBO Funtastic Mix Review: Your One Opportunity to Try Them All!
- Made Good Granola Minis Chocolate Chips Review: The Wholesome and Delicious Snack You’ll Love
- Morning Summit Lightly Sweetened Maple Berry Blend Cereal Review: Oh Wow!